Hotel Guest Room Reservation Policy
The official hotel for AAOE’s 2022 Annual Conference is the Hyatt Regency in Chicago and AAOE has contracted a block of guest rooms at a special rate. For your convenience, a direct link to make guest room reservations is provided to registrants via their confirmation email.
AAOE does NOT recommend making reservations through other methods such as agents, websites, individuals, or other entities.
- A $500 cancellation fee per reservation will apply to any reservation cancelled after February4, 2021.
- A one-night non-refundable deposit will appear on your credit card within one week. If the reservation is cancelled within 72 hours of making the reservation the deposit will not be pulled, or if pulled, will be refunded.
- All hotel reservations must be booked online, using the link sent AFTER registering each person for the conference. Call-in reservations will not be accepted.
- One reservation will be allowed per registration; placeholder names are not permitted on any hotel reservations – no duplicates.
- Hotel rooms are for approved attendees and speakers only. All guests must be registrants of the conference or the room reservation will not be valid and will be subject to cancellation.