All SCAI 2016 Fall Fellows Satellite Symposia include:
• SCAI 2016 Fall Fellows pre-registration list provided three weeks prior to event date for one-time use (Email addresses not included.)
• Final registration list sent within 2 weeks of event completion (email addresses not included)
• Meeting room rental
• Basic A / V including a screen, podium microphone, and LCD projector (Food, beverage, and additional A / V may be ordered at your expense, for all-inclusive pricing, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Sign in Registration Area on the day of the satellite symposium
• Sign outside satellite symposium room
• Listing in the SCAI 2016 Fall Fellows Final Program
• Two complimentary conference registrations for satellite speakers or staff
• Information included on www.SCAI.org/Fellows
• Group listing in SCAI 2016 Fall Fellows Satellite emails to attendees
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis. The program provider will be notified of a symposium’s acceptance within 10 days of the COMPLETE satellite application. Acceptance of all applications will be dependent on availability. Time slots will be designated on a first-come, first-served basis, and requests for specific days will be honored to the extent possible.
SYMPOSIUM REVIEW PROCESS
All applications will be submitted to the SCAI 2016 Fall Fellows Program Committee for review. The review process is designed to ensure that the approved symposium meets the educational needs of the interventional cardiology fellow, presents a variety of topics, and does not duplicate the educational content of the Fall Fellows Courses. Criteria include:
• Program objectivity, balance, and scientific rigor. Your program proposal will not be accepted if it is judged to be promotional rather than educational.
• Extent to which the program proposal meets the educational needs of meeting attendees. Content should be presented at the highest level of sophistication.
• Extent to which the program proposal presents a variety of topics.
• Extent to which the program proposal complements the overall educational content of the meeting.
If approved, all revisions to a symposium’s content or format must be communicated to SCAI in writing.