HomeThe NSPRA 2021 National Seminar brings the best in school public relations professional development to the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel in Louisiana and to an online event platform on July 11-14. No matter how you choose to attend, you will get high quality, thought-provoking sessions full of actionable ideas and strategies to elevate your work!
Rates and Packages
A variety of registration rates and packages are available:
- Early bird registration rates are available March 27 - May 14.
- Anyone registering on or after May 15 will register at the regular rate.
- Discounted rates are available for NSPRA members, communication professionals whose superintendents also register to attend, and for multi-person communication teams.
With pandemic concerns, you may not be ready to commit to an in-person conference experience, so NSPRA has made it easy:
- Anyone who registers for the in-person Seminar also has access to the virtual Seminar experience, in case plans to attend in person change suddenly. View the in-person attendee FAQs for more details.
- Anyone who registers for the virtual Seminar can switch their registration to in-person attendance up until Friday, July 2. View the virtual attendee FAQs for more details.
You may select either learning format (in-person or virtual) and decide later about your travel plans to New Orleans. One registration fee covers both learning formats and gives you the flexibility you need.
New in 2021!
Here’s what’s new in 2021 at the NSPRA National Seminar:
- Easier, more user-friendly registration process
- Flexibility to attend in person or virtually
- More networking opportunities
- NSPRA President Installation and Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony Luncheon (replaces the Closing Banquet, additional registration fee)
- COVID-19 Release Waiver to ensure the safety of in-person attendees
- Daily Seminar e-newsletter to keep attendees informed of news and updates
- NSPRA Member Center at the in-person Marketplace