Hosted Buyer Program
Be Our Guest!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The NCBMP Hosted Buyer Program will provide the following amenities and benefits for meeting planners:
- A unique, relaxed environment for empowered industry professionals
- Networking with professionals who plan meetings and can provide insight on their journey. They will also share both successes and pitfalls
- Participate in strategic sessions with other industry meeting professionals
- One-on-one meetings with executive suppliers who can highlight their destinations and share concessions specifically extended to NCBMP members during the conference or at the NCBMP Business Exchange.
- Engage in an exclusive “VIP” Breakfast, designed for PLANNERS ONLY to allow you free time to network with meeting executives who face the same challenges and concerns, as you.
- Sponsors will provide gifts at this breakfast that will not be distributed at any other time except during this exclusive breakfast.
- Hosted planners will be required to pay conference registration of $200.00 and we will cover the following:
o Complimentary NCBMP Annual Membership
o Complimentary four nights deluxe hotel accommodations (if you arrive on Tuesday)
o Complimentary Roundtrip travel
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- The meeting planning professional must have planned or executed a meeting within the last 12 months and can provide details regarding the meeting along with their application.
- Applicants are required to participate in the Thursday “VIP Program” and the Friday “Business Exchange”.
- Applicants are required to arrive by Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 12:00 noon and depart after 7:00 pm on Friday, November 15, 2019. Hilton is offering a special Meeting Planners program on Tuesday.
- Please note NCBMP will give special consideration and priority to first-time attendees and those submitting current conference RFPs.
- The host destination will host special tours and activities for meeting planners only on Saturday, November 16, 2019 in the afternoon, so please take that in consideration when submitting your travel.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
The NCBMP Hosted Buyer Program process is as follows:
- The application process (including RFP submission) will close on Wednesday, October 16, 2019.
- All approved meeting planners will be informed via email by Friday, October 18, 2019.
- All applicants who are not accepted into the hosted buyer program below will be able to register at the early bird rate until Friday, October 25, 2019.
- Accepted planners who have already purchased airline tickets will be reimbursed by NCBMP.
Remember there are limited openings available, so please CLICK HERE to apply.