Virtual Booth Information and Pricing
Welcome to the 2021 NASPA Virtual Conference Exhibitor Page!
The 2021 NASPA Virtual Conference will be held virtually March 17 - 26, 2021, and we will be using Pathable for its virtual engagement experience. NASPA is proud to offer several exciting virtual technical capabilities where you can engage with attendees both inside and outside of your virtual exhibit space.
Here is a sample event to help you become familiar with the platform functionality and the virtual exhibit booth capabilities. You will receive additional tutorials leading up to the conference and will have access to the platform 4 weeks prior to the event.
Virtual exhibit booth benefits and technical capabilities include:
- Company Name, Logo, Description, Header Banner
- Assigned Booth Listing (the real estate on the exhibit/sponsor landing page)
- Video Uploads, Files and Photos
- Tag Capability of Products/Services
- 1:1 Private Messages between exhibitor/attendees
- 1:1 Private Meetings (exhibitors/attendees can request and schedule meetings with each other)
- Request Info Button (moves visitors to leads, and provides you with the lead's contact information)
- Use of Polls in Exhibit Profile
- Ability to Post to the Public Forum
- Exhibitor Registrations (up to 3)
- Participation in Exhibit Hall Gamification (based on the set functions)
- Exhibit Booth Analytics
- Attendee Mailing List (those who have opted in to have their information shared)
We have outsourced with eShow again to make your online virtual booth registration experience as smooth as possible. Some of the perks to this online system include the following:
- Pay online with credit card
- Ability to purchase additional digital advertising and booth upgrades
- Profile updates
|2021 Virtual Exhibit Booth Pricing||By January 15||After January 15|
*For Profit and Non-Profit Members receive $300 off the above virtual booth fees.
Thank you for your willingness to participate in the 2021 NASPA Virtual Conference. For further questions please contact Fred Comparato at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 614-204-5994.
NASPA is dedicated to providing a welcoming environment and strives to address the interests of its members and the student affairs profession on issues related to social justice, equity, and inclusion. We seek to foster a positive environment built upon a foundation of trust, respect, open communications, and ethical behavior.
It is the policy of NASPA not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, gender identity, gender expression, affectional or sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability in any of its policies, programs, publications, and services. NASPA prohibits discrimination and harassment at any time, including during its events or within publications and online learning communities.
NASPA participants are expected to conduct themselves in all NASPA capacities, events, and settings with:
- Consideration and respect in their speech and actions and in their personal, professional and business conduct;
- Honesty in their professional relationships and refrain from taking credit for the work of others without specific acknowledgement and authorization;
- Respect for individuals’ personal boundaries and conduct;
- Behavior that is free from:
- Demeaning, discriminatory, insulting, or harassing language or actions, in person or online;
- Harassment of any kind, including but not limited to unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment.