Exhibits - Home Page
2020 Policy & Issues Forum and EXPO
March 16-19, 2020
NACHC Announces the Cancellation of the 2020 Policy & Issues Forum
After a thorough examination of the widespread health risks posed by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) to the American public, the NACHC 2020 Policy & Issues (P&I) Forum in Washington, D.C. has been cancelled. All registration fees (in-person and virtual) will be refunded.
Please know that, like many other major health care organizations that have cancelled conferences in recent days out of concerns surrounding COVID-19, we did not make this decision lightly. The health and safety of our members, staff, vendors, partners, and all frontline providers who provide health care in our communities is a top priority, and thus we have taken this proactive step. It is in that spirit we wish everyone well going forward as we do our part in addressing the country’s major public health crisis.
As many of you know, there are critically important issues we face, such as the need for long-term, stable funding, and an increase in funding for our workforce programs, the effect of state waivers and public charge rules on health centers and patients, and now COVID-19. Shortly we will be asking you to take concrete actions with your state and local representatives to advocate on these issues. FAQs and more information here.
P&I Cancellation Exhibitor FAQ
Will I receive a refund for my exhibit space?
Yes, all exhibiting companies will be issued a full refund for their booth and any additional services they ordered, such a lead retrieval, NACHCopoly, etc. within the next two weeks
Will I receive a refund for lead retrieval and other marketing services?
Yes, you will be refunded 100% for all NACHC purchases
Will I receive a refund for my sponsorship?
- Champion and Advocate sponsors will have the option to select a sponsorship of equal value at CHI
- Karen Eppsteiner will work with the individual companies on their sponsorship
Will services I ordered through Hargrove be reimbursed?
Per the Hargrove contract: Cancellation or Termination. If the Show is cancelled because of reasons beyond Hargrove’s control, the Exhibitor remains responsible for all charges for services and equipment provided up to and including the date of cancellation.
Hargrove will not issue refunds to the Exhibitor of any payments made before the date of cancellation.
When will my shipment to Hargrove be shipped back?
All the details on booth shipments can be found here
Who do I contact about my materials shipped directly to the Marriott Wardman Park?
- Contact the FedEx Office at Wardman Park Marriott. Your contact will be Caroline Kelly at email@example.com or 202.986.4028
- You will need the shipping information for where the package should be sent as well as an account number or payment information for the shipping and handling
Will internet and Wi-Fi I ordered through PSAV be reimbursed?
- No payments for exhibitors have been collected. PSAV does not process the cards until the beginning of the conference. Since the conference has been cancelled you will not be charged
- You will receive a cancellation email from PSAV when this process is completed
- You can contact the PSAV Sales office at the Wardman Park at (202) 559-6098 or wardmanpark@PSAV.COM
What about the insurance I purchased through Rainprotection Insurance?
- Any exhibitors who contact Rainprotection Insurance before the start date of their policy will be issued a refund subjected to a $25 cancellation fee by the underwriters.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions
Will paid exhibitor registrations be refunded?
Yes, all exhibitors have been refunded for their registration fees if paid originally by credit card. Please allow for up to 3-4 weeks for these refunds paid by check to be processed.
Will exhibitors be refunded for airline tickets?
NACHC is not responsible for attendee air travel accommodations. We encourage you to consult directly with your air carrier for information. Many airlines have relaxed cancellation policies, and you may be able to change your ticket for a later date. You can find additional information online here.
Will exhibitors be refunded for hotel costs?
Attendees who booked within the official NACHC block, using only NACHC conference rates, will not be charged a cancellation fee for any of our official hotels. All reservations have been cancelled and any paid deposits will be refunded within 2 weeks.
If an attendee booked through an online travel agency (OTA) such as Orbitz, Travelocity, etc. the attendee is responsible for arranging their own cancellation. Please refer to your original confirmation for additional information.
NACHC is unable to negotiate any waived cancellations for rooms/room nights:
a) booked by any OTA or
b) booked outside of our official hotel blocks/rates.
Please direct any questions directly to your hotel. You can find contact information for the official NACHC hotels here.
Each 8 x 10 booth includes:
•Two (2) conference registrations providing access to all sessions and events during the
conference (Additional exhibit staff registrations, beyond the complimentary allotment, are
available at a discounted rate of $600 each for NACHC members and $700 for non-members)
• One (1) 6’ x 30” draped and skirted table
• Two (2) chairs
• Your company profile, with contact information, will be available via the NACHC Mobile App,
conference website, and conference program
• ID signage
• Free basic conference Wi- Fi access
• Basic hotel-grade carpeting throughout the exhibit hall space
• Overnight security in the exhibit hall on Monday
Exhibit Categories and Pricing:
Select the exhibit category that best describes your company and your preferred booth size in order to
determine your exhibit fee:
Category I Nonprofit Public Service and Government Agency
Category II Nonprofit Organization (federal, state, or local) promoting revenue-generating
products or services
Category III Commercial Organization or Corporation
Booth Size Category I Category II Category III
8 x 10 $1,725 $3,825 $5125
8 x 20 $2,190 $4,870 $6,490
kiosk $3,000 $4000
Corner Booth, add $100
Exhibitor Move-In: Monday, March 16, 2020 7 am - 11:00 am
Expo Hours: Monday, March 16, 2020 12:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Exhibitor Move-Out: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Click here to access the complete service kit provided by Hargrove.
Should you have any questions about this conference or the EXPO, please contact Karen Eppsteiner at email@example.com.