2023 Community Health Institute (CHI) & EXPO
CHI & EXPO is an annual gathering of more than 2,000 community health center executives, medical directors, clinicians, and board members, along with professionals from Health Center Controlled Networks (HCCNs) and Primary Care Associations (PCAs). These key decision makers and influencers come looking for innovative patient care solutions and products and services to improve the efficiency of their health centers' operations.
Click the Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus for a detailed profile of the conference attendees and the complete list of exhibit and sponsorship opportunities. Click the Application to reserve your exhibit space.
Exhibit Categories and Pricing:
Select your organization's category to determine your exhibit options:
Category I Nonprofit Public Service and Government Agency
Category II Nonprofit Organization (federal, state, or local)
promoting revenue-generating products or services
Category III Commercial Organization or Corporation
Corp. Member NACHC Corporate Member
Category I Category II Category III Corp. Member
Tabletop $1,930 N/A N/A N/A
Kiosk N/A $3,500 $4,000 N/A
8x10 N/A $4,280 $5,690 $4,268
8x20 N/A N/A N/A $5,408
- 2 Complimentary Full Conference Registrations (Additional registrations may be purchased at the discounted rate of $600 per person for NACHC members and $700 for nonmembers.)
- ID sign and wastebasket
- Tabletops and booths include a 6' table and 2 chairs
- Kiosks include a built-in counter, custom graphics, and 2 stools
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Your organization's profile, with contact information, listed in the NACHC Mobile app and Exhibit Guide
- BONUS: the expo hall is carpeted, so carpet rental is not necessary!
EXPO Schedule (*subject to minor change until the program is finalized)
August 26: 12:00pm-5:00pm
August 27: 8:00am-11:00am
August 27: 12:00pm-6:30pm
August 28: 7:30am-3:30pm
August 29: 7:30am-10:30am
August 29: 10:30am-3:00pm
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or 240-571-4962.