ABOUT THE EVENT
#NABJ21 Convention & Career Fair boasts the largest journalism jobs fair in the United States and is the premier venue for professional development and training for the nation’s leaders in journalism, media, business, arts and entertainment, and technology. Each year, an array of programs and services are offered to enhance the careers and lives of our attendees. Thousands of the nation’s top journalists, media-related professionals, educators and students gather for our conventions.
WHY PARTNER WITH NABJ?
- Create a win/win/win experience for your company, NABJ convention attendees and NABJ, based on mutually agreed upon objectives.
- Recruit top talent in a broad range of disciplines including broadcast, digital and print as well as public relations and marketing.
- Increase brand visibility and awareness among influencers and storytellers.
- Establish or strengthen relationships with leaders in media and journalism.
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
“TEGNA is a proud participant in the NABJ annual conference. They offer an impressive line-up of educational training sessions and networking opportunities for members. There’s no event like it in our industry, and each year we meet and interview more than 200 talented journalists at our booth. Partnering with NABJ helps us bring diverse voices into our newsrooms so that we may serve our communities effectively.” -- Darcy Gurganous, Manager/Conference Services, TEGNA
"The Annie E. Casey Foundation is proud to sponsor panel discussions at NABJ convention every year and bring some of the nation’s most influential journalists together. The sessions highlight key issues that affect children and families in the United States — giving journalists an opportunity to learn from their peers and subject matter experts different strategies for covering important policy matters." -- Norris West, Director of Strategic Communications, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
#NABJ20 Virtual Convention & Career Fair By the Numbers
- 198,552,774 total social media impressions
- 64,369,718 total social media reach
- 37,423 total views of events/sessions
- 10,241 app sponsor impressions
- 4.5 out of 5 stars average app rating by users
KEY DEADLINES TO REMEMBER
May 26: Workshop descriptions due from partners
May 26: Logos due
June 28: Recruiter booth design and setup due
June 28: Exhibitor registrations due
July 1: Partner, panelist, and speaker registrations due
July 16: Social media posts and digital convention program book ads due
To become a partner or renew your partnership with us, please contact JoAnne Lyons Wooten, NABJ Development Director, at email@example.com or 240-460-5153.
To download the Partnership Prospectus as a PDF, click HERE.