MEA has been offering best-in-class gas operations training since 1923. This annual event is attended by natural gas crews, foreman, supervisors, managers, and directors. The summit features keynotes, exhibits, pre-conference courses, and tracks on compliance, safety, measurement and control, distribution and technology engineering and technical training.
For information contact, Ashleigh Esselman at (651) 289-9600 x129.
- Learning seminars and sessions led by industry experts
- Keynote and breakout session options
- Thought leaders and industry innovators
- Dedicated time with vendors
- Connections with peers
- Attendee engagement kits and networking opportunities
- Distribution & Technology
- Leadership and Workforce Development
- Regulatory Compliance
- Safety & Training
- Engineering & Technical Training
- Measurement & Control
Who Should Attend?
- Field Supervisors & Managers
- Field Service Crew Leaders & Personnel
- Operations Supervisors & Managers
- Operations Technicians of All Levels
- Safety Personnel
- Emerging & Existing Leaders in Utility Operations