To translate this page using Google Translate, click on one of the
French German Polish Hebrew
Registration is open for purchasing tickets to SIG Luncheons and the Banquet
Watch for announcements about food offerings for lunchtime get-togethers of smaller, country-focus, birds-of-a-feather (BOF), or special interest groups (SIGs).
|Monday, August 6||JRI-Poland (all kosher)|
|Tuesday, August 7||
JewishGen German-Jewish SIG
|Wednesday, August 8||
JewishGen Austria/Czech SIG
JewishGen Ukraine SIG
|Thursday, August 9||
JewishGen Belarus SIG
See the full schedule for assigned rooms.
Cost and Other Details
Luncheons are $32 per person and will take place from noon to 1:30 pm. The JRI-Poland lunch will be an all-kosher buffet, dairy-free, with chicken and vegetarian selections. Other SIG lunches will be buffet style, non-kosher. You may substitute a kosher chicken plate or kosher vegetarian plate at no additional charge.
The Banquet is $62 per person and will take place from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Dinner plates will be served at the banquet. Choices are chicken, fish, or vegetarian, kosher or non-kosher.
All medical-related dietary restrictions that were included in your registration form will be accommodated to the best of our ability. If you have questions or concerns you may contact the event planners at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Sign Up
If you have already registered for the Conference, go to the Attendee Service Center from the REGISTRATION tab. Sign in with the email address you used for registration and the password from your confirmation message. On the Welcome page, click on “Update Your Info”, then click “Edit”, and continue through the registration form. This would be a good time to update or add information and to review your family surnames and historical towns.
On the Meal Events page, make your selections and continue through to payment and confirmation.
- If you have not registered for the Conference, start with NEW REGISTRATION from the REGISTRATION tab.
The Fine Print
- You must be registered for the Conference to buy tickets. No one may attend a luncheon session (“just to listen”) without a ticket. A registered attendee may buy up to three additional banquet seats for guests who are not registered.
- Registration for meals will close on July 23, 2018, at 11:59 pm EDT. You may add or change meal reservations via the Attendee Service Center through July 23. However, no refunds will be made after July 1.
- Refunds shall be determined under the Conference Terms & Conditions, which you may read and to which you must agree when you complete registration. If you need to review the Terms & Conditions now, under the REGISTRATION tab select Registration Overview.
- If you cancel your registration, you may not transfer a meal ticket to anyone else, whether you receive a refund or not.
- During the Conference, you cannot make any changes to meal reservations. However, it is common for attendees to give, trade, or sell tickets by posting messages or by word of mouth. The Conference does not participate in these transactions but will honor valid tickets presented at the door. Please do not ask for a meal that is not specified on the ticket.
[ If you have comments or technical questions about this web page, write to webmaster ]