Welcome to the Attendee registration form for the 37th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy in Orlando, Florida from July 23-28, 2017.
Useful Tips BEFORE Beginning Registration!
1. Use a Desktop! Registration forms may not work properly on a notebook computer or mobile device such as an iPad or iPhone. You need to do this on a laptop or desktop computer.
2. Read the Instructions! Before beginning this process, pleased read the Registration page.
3. The registration process may take up to 15 minutes. Before starting, insure that you have at least that amount of time to register in a single sitting (the site does not save incomplete registration sessions).
4. Follow through to the end! After starting this process, do not close the registration window until you have completed the final step on the Payment page, or none of your data will be saved.
5. Finish your own registration, and only then your spouse or partner: If you want to register a primary attendee and a spouse/domestic partner now, start with the primary attendee and continue to the last page, where you can start a new registration for the second person.
If you have already registered for the conference, visit the Attendee Service Center to view your registration information or make any changes.
Have you attended a previous IAJGS conference?
Enter your surname and email address, and click "Search."
If this registration is for a spouse/domestic partner
who previously attended a conference, enter
that person's surname and email address. If the spouse/domestic partner did not previously attend, click "New Registration."
Note: If you registered for a previous conference using an email address that is no longer valid, you may enter the old address here. Be sure to provide your current email address, along with any other necessary corrections, on the first page of the new form.
No previous attendance
(or can't remember your old email address)?
Click "New Registration" below.
Back to Top