WHAT ARE MY EXHIBITING OPTIONS?
Sunshine EXPO Tradeshow Exhibitor Booths come in two options:
• Standard Booth $2,250
• Premium Booth $2,750 (CLICK HERE to reserve your Tradeshow Booth)
The difference in standard and premium is booth location.
Why should you exhibit?
If you are in the c-store retail and/or petroleum industry this is a not-to miss event! Be a part of Florida's largest statewide industry event!
The Sunshine EXPO Tradeshow, taking place on July 20-22 at the Gaylord Palms, Kissimmee, FL.
Is THE event to do business. With thousands of industry leaders and key decision makers from across Florida and the Southeast participating, over 250 exhibit booths, informative education sessions and fun networking parties, the 2020 Sunshine EXPO® is the KEY destination for the region's top buyers for c-store chains, grocery stores, major oil, wine, beer and spirits retailers and wholesalers. Get your company's latest products and services showcased live on the tradeshow floor and be seen with an exhibit space today!
When you purchase a Sunshine EXPO Tradeshow booth, you receive the following package:
Sunshine EXPO® Tradeshow Exhibitor Policy:
- 10x10 exhibit space
- Exhibit time at the Sunshine EXPO on July 21 & 22
- (4) Booth worker badges allotted per (10x10) exhibit space, which includes full conference registration: Tradeshow hours, Exhibitor Welcome Reception, Education sessions
- Booth Package includes: (1) skirted table, (2) chairs, (1) wastebasket, (1) back drape, (20 side-rail drapes and (1) booth id-tag
- Company listing on Sunshine EXPO website (alpha sorted with booth number)
- Company logo and click-through url to company website on live exhibit floor plan
- Post-show attendee list (available upon request)
- Opportunity to network, connect and do business with upwards of 1,000 participants
- Additional company booth workers may be added at the rate of $150 per additional badge beyond the (4) per 10x10 exhibit space alloted
In fairness to the exhibitors who financially support the Sunshine EXPO® Tradeshow
and to ensure the value of exhibit space at the Tradeshow
, it is our policy that any non-exhibiting vendor
wishing to attend the Tradeshow
shall be charged an amount equal to the fee for one standard booth space ($2,250)
. Registration is required to participate in Sunshine EXPO (it is not open to the public).
Vendor/Supplier registration must be exhibitor, sponsor or non-exhibiting supplier. Anyone found in violation (a vendor who do not pay the correct registration fee) is subject to having their conference/tradeshow registration forfeited and show management will deny access to the Tradeshow
floor or have you escorted from the premises.
If you have questions about non-exhibiting vendors, please contact FPMA Director of Operations and Events, Joanna Wolff at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 850.877.5178.
ALREADY HAVE YOUR BOOTH?
Use the Exhibitor Service Center (ESC)
to manage your staffing, education and meal activities.