Exhibitor Video Contest
Congratulations to our 2019 Winner!
If you had just 45 seconds to tell Annual Convention attendees why they should visit your booth, what would you say?
Promote your presence at Destinations International 2019 Annual Convention!
In 2018, we challenged exhibitors to get creative and in 45 seconds or less, convince attendees why their company should be on their list of "must-see exhibitors"! We loved the winning video so much, we are doing it again!
What's In It For YouThe winning video will be featured prominently on the Destinations International 2019 Annual Convention website, promoted to Destinations International 2019 Annual Convention attendees via email and social media channels before the show and will be shown onsite! You have the opportunity to stand out from other 2019 Annual Convention exhibitors and drive traffic to your booth for FREE. It's a win-win - with all the extra views and visibility your video will receive, you're a winner either way!
SubmissionsSubmit your video here. All submissions will be visible on the Vote Gallery page. Anyone can vote visiting the 'VOTE' tab and 'LIKING' their favorite video. Have fun, get creative and convince attendees that your booth is the place to be in July!
- All videos must be submitted by Friday, June 14.
- Voting will begin on Wednesday, June 19.
- The winner will be the video with the most votes as of 5:00 PM ET on Monday, July 8.
- The winning exhibitor will be notified Friday, July 12 and will then be promoted via social media, email, on the website and at the event.
How to Enter
- Create a video that is longer than 15 seconds, but no more than 45 seconds in length
- Your video must include the show name "Destinations International 2019 Annual Convention," and your company name and booth number
- Complete this form and submit your video here by Friday, June 14.
- Your video will be reviewed once it is posted to ensure it meets the above requirements. If the video does not meet the requirements it will be removed and the submitter will be notified
Tips When Creating Your Video
- Be fun, be creative, be informative - be memorable!
- Provide entertaining content.
- Don't forget to mention Destinations International 2019 Annual Convention, your company name and booth number.
- Include your company's name and URL in the video.
- Once it's posted online, share it via email and on your own social channels.
- Use the YouTube "share" function and embed the video on your company's website.
VotingAll submissions will be visible on the Vote Gallery page and voting will officially start on Wednesday, June 19. Anyone can vote, so make sure to tell all your friends and customers to LIKE your video. The winner will be the video with the most votes as of 5:00 PM ET on Monday, July 8.
Vote Now! »
Winner NotificationThe winner will be notified via email on or after Friday, July 12, 2019.
Contact InformationIf you have any questions, please contact Lexie Andreassi at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 703-706-8219.
EligibilityAll paid in full Destinations International Annual Convention exhibitors. Only one video per exhibitor accepted.
Originality & PermissionYour video must be your original work and must not contain any third-party content or other materials (such as text, graphics, music, artwork or logos) which you do not have the right or license to use. Do not include any copyrighted content in your video unless (i) you own the copyright, (ii) you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or (iii) you are otherwise legally entitled to use the material and to grant Destinations International a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display the material in any form for any purpose.
By submitting your video you certify that you have the permission of anyone whose voice or likeness appears in the video to act as their agent in fact and license Destinations International and its employees, agents, members, or contractors to use said voice or likeness for any purpose, in any medium. Additionally, you agree to indemnify Destinations International against any claim or suit filed in any forum against Destinations International, its employees, agents, members, or contractors, alleging any infringement of copyright, other intellectual property, or the rights of anyone whose voice or likeness appears in the video.
The video will become the property of Destinations International to be used for any Destinations International Annual Convention promotional purposes. Furthermore, Destinations International reserves the right to refuse to display videos we deem inappropriate.