About the Program
Are you overwhelmed managing your STEM curriculum? Not sure when you’ll find time to search for an internship or job? You’re not alone, and we’re here to help. We have enhanced the DIEL College program to include the JobMatch program that will help you bridge the gap between your hard work on your college degree and your goal of landing the job that starts your career… And it is FREE to participate!
What’s in it for me?
- Enrollment in our Job Readiness Certification Course. This is a soft-skills training course that signifies to employers you have the key soft skills required to succeed.
- We match your credentials to employers seeking STEM interns and entry-level candidates.
- Establish face-to-face interviews at our annual conferences or at an employer’s facility.
- Advocates on your behalf for placement in an internship or entry-level position.
- Connection to a support system.
- One (1) complimentary hotel room for Thursday night at either conference.
How it works
- Complete 20 hours of soft-skills certification online and at one of our conferences – The Women of Color STEM Conference or The BEYA STEM Conference
- Send us your resume. We arrange interviews for internships or a full-time position with one of the top Fortune 500 companies we work with.
- There is no additional monetary cost if you are already attending the conference. Eligibility For the CCG job readiness certification
- You must commit to completing 20 hours of combined online and conference workshops training to receive job ready certification.
- You must commit to attend one (1) conference to complete your certification training or to conduct face-to–face interviews.
To Qualify for our placement services
- Must attend one of our conferences
- Must complete the CCG Job Readiness Certification course (fast-track or normal-track)