6th Annual Excellence Awards
What are the Campus Management Excellence Awards?
Each year at the CampusInsight Annual Users Conference, Campus Management recognizes the Excellence Award winners - client institutions that have achieved outstanding results utilizing Campus Management's solutions to transform academic delivery, student success, and operational efficiency.
We invite you to share your success story, to be recognized for your excellence, and to share the spotlight with us at CI2019 by applying for the award in one of three categories:
- Excellence in Student Success
- Excellence in Operational Efficiency
- Excellence in Vision & Innovation
The Campus Management Excellence Awards nominations are open to all institutions and organizations utilizing Campus Management solutions in the last 12 months. Any Campus Management product or professional service offering may have been used in any office across campus to accomplish the results you share with us. Multiple submissions for an institution may be submitted for consideration. The following criteria are required for submission:
- Nominations must be submitted online by midnight (Pacific Time) Wednesday, January 31, 2019.
- The project being submitted must have been worked on between January 1, 2018 and January 1, 2019.
- Nominee institutions must be current on their CampusCare agreements or order forms, Master Service Agreements and invoice schedules.
- By submitting a nomination, your institution and project team agree to be featured in related Campus Management promotional and marketing materials.
Campus Management Excellence Awards winners will be announced during the CI2019 General Session on Wednesday, March 27.
Benefits for Each Winning Institution
- Recognition during Excellence Awards Presentation
- Engraved award presented during the Excellence Awards Presentation
- Framed certificate of recognition
- Award winner ribbons to display on institution's attendee conference name badges
- Formal press release announcing all winners to higher education media outlets
- Dedicated blog post
- Success Story webinar presentation after CampusInsight
- Official “Campus Management Excellence Award Winner” badge graphic to add to your institution's website, email address signature, and more
Your institution may submit a nomination or multiple nominations, or be nominated by your Customer Engagement or Account Manager, or a Support Analyst, Professional Services Implementation Consultant, or Product Manager at Campus Management.
Call for nominations will open in December.
For questions regarding our Campus Management Excellence Awards program, please contact:
Danielle Valderrama, Events Manager
Campus Management Corp.