The California Dental Expo is committed to taking the lead to strengthen and revive Dental Organizations.
As such, California Dental Expo encourages various organizations to conduct lecture programs and seminars at the Expo and will forward all profits from such programs to that organization.
By providing a popular organized venue, a diverse participant base and various elements of dentistry in one location, California Dental Expo has streamlined the process of event management.
California Dental Expo is dedicated to promoting programs of the highest caliber. By considerably reducing overhead expenses, organizations that conduct their program at the expo will have the opportunity and the freedom to use the potential profits to attract the best national and international speakers.
Two very special programs relating to dental organizations at the California Dental Expo are: The Student Benefit Lecture and The State of Our Profession program.
The Student Benefit Lecture is a full-day program organized by student organizations. 100 percent of the profits from this lecture will be donated to the student organizations that arrange the program.
The State of Our Profession program is also a full-day event starting with a morning lecture and continuing with an interactive afternoon Town Hall panel meeting involving the leaders of various dental organizations and the greater dental community. This interactive program will directly and pro-actively attempt to address and answer many of the concerns we have within our profession.
Organizations are highly encouraged to get dynamically involved and participate in the many novel opportunities available at the California Dental Expo. We look forward to seeing you in January.
- Be Represented in the Largest Dental Conference in Los Angeles County.
- Present your Seminars and Lectures at The Expo with minimal overhead cost and receive all the profits. The majority of the planning has already been done for you!
- Free Booths will be offered to Non-Profit Organizations and Dental Societies.
- Expand your Lecture Base with a large number and diverse group of attendees.
- Integrate the Expo as a part of your annual program with minimal effort on your part.