Welcome to the ATSSA 2023 Legislative Briefing & Fly-In Registration
Washington, D.C. gives you access to key decision makers that no other city can provide. The ATSSA Legislative Briefing & Fly-In focuses on timely and pressing federal policy issues that have an impact on America’s roadway safety infrastructure policy at all levels. This is a unique opportunity for ATSSA members to interact with high-level policymakers, members of congress and congressional staff, and hear from department of transportation (DOT) officials.
- ATSSA members are provided with the information and confidence to present key roadway safety infrastructure industry issues directly to members of Congress.
- Convey the importance of road safety and infrastructure improvements.
- Articulate contributions your company can make in reducing fatalities and serious injuries and advance our industry’s mission of Toward Zero Deaths.
- Help ATSSA influence Congress’ decision to provide critical roadway safety infrastructure funds.
- Meet with members of Congress and congressional staff and develop long-lasting relationships with legislators.
In addition to making a difference at the Federal level, ATSSA also works to advance roadway safety through grassroots efforts. Working with local ATSSA chapters, the Association's State Government Relations staff is here to help you meet with state elected officials and have your voice heard.