67th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Inclusion + Engagement + Innovation
Hyatt Regency Chicago * Chicago, IL
September 6-8, 2012
You are invited to join the ASSH in advancing the specialty of hand and upper extremity care. We offer corporate visibility in areas of exhibition, program support and advertising and we look forward to working with you to create the right program to meet your organization's needs. Obtain priority placement and maximize your marketing efforts by signing up early.
Our exhibit hall is designed and promoted to complement the educational and scientific sessions offered throughout the annual meeting by enabling registrants to see, hear, examine, question and evaluate the latest developments in products, equipment and services. We value our industry friends and encourage you to download and read our 10 Commandments for ethical behavior between healthcare providers and industry.
- Download a copy of the 2012 Exhibitor Prospectus
- Download Exhibitor Application in PDF
- Check-out the exhibit hall map *
- Submit an application to exhibit online
* Online map is for viewing only and is not to scale. Request a floorplan in PDF including floorplan key showing all columns by emailing FreemanChicagoES@freemanco.com.
SHOW DETAILS AT-A-GLANCE:
Dates: September 6-8, 2012
Venue: Hyatt Regency Chicago - Riverside Exhibition Hall
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Estimated Professional Attendees: 2,600
Estimated Exhibitors: 115
Standard Booth Size: 10'x10'
Standard Booth Rental Fee: $3,200
Exhibition Categories: Audiovisual, Bone growth stimulators, Casting supplies and equipment, Computers (software or hardware), Devices, Diagnostic equipment, Electronic Medical Records, Implants, Internet / Web Services, Lifestyle/luxury, Loupes, Medical supplies, Muscle stimulators/massagers, Non-Profit/Association/Foundation, Pharmaceuticals, Physician recruitment, Practice management, Prostheses, Publications, Rehabilitation services and/or exercise equipment, Soft goods (support), Surgical equipment, Surgical instruments and supplies, Video and camera systems, X-ray, and Other.
Island Discount: Take $200 discount per 10'x10' occupied. For example, a 20'x20' island is $12,800 with discount.
BOOTH FEES INCLUDE:
- Standard 8' high draped back wall and 3' draped side rails
- 7"x44" ID sign listing company name and booth number
- Company name listed on preliminary/final programs, conference website and the mobile meetings app
- (1) set of pre-registered attendee labels, by request (mailed six weeks out from meeting)
- 3 exhibit personnel badges per 100 sq. ft.
- Access to general scientific sessions for registered booth personnel
- Complimentary boxed lunch for exhibit staff on Thursday and Friday
- (1) post-registration attendee list
- (1) priority point towards next year's placement in the exhibit hall
The ASSH is happy to announce that Freeman has been selected as the Official Show Contractor for the 2012 Annual Meeting & Exposition. Once your booth has been assigned you will receive a welcome notification from Freeman (starting at the end of June). Download the Service Kit in PDF format, place your order online (Freeman services only) or contact Freeman with your questions at FreemanChicagoES@Freemanco.com or (773) 473-7080.
Freeman is the premier provider of integrated services for face-to-face marketing events, including expositions, conventions, corporate events, and exhibits of all sizes. Founded in 1927, the company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in 40 cities across North America. Freeman produces over 4,000 trade shows annually, including 54% of the 250 largest U.S. trade shows, and over 11,000 other special events worldwide. Freeman has the ability to assist customers in all aspects of the trade show process, from set-up to take-down and everything in between. An employee-owned company, Freeman places an emphasis on respect for people, providing unparalleled customer service. Freeman has received numerous awards for excellence in the trade show industry. For more information visit www.freemanco.com.
Need more information before you can make a decision? Let us know what questions you have by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (847) 384-8300.