- Six webinars - one per month for the remainder of 2020 (July - December).
- Non-CME content with speakers and moderators determined by ASLMS.
- Ask Me Anything is conducted as an open forum question & answer session. Presenters speak candidly about their preferred devices, treatment options, patient care, and personal recommendations for practice. The spontaneous opinions expressed by speakers and participants during these activities belong to those individuals. Other company products and services may be discussed and endorsed by speakers.
- Webinars will be conducted live at the promoted date/time and then posted to the ASLMS Online Learning Center. Both are available to ASLMS members only.
- Live webinar platform can accommodate up to 500 attendees. First four ASLMS webinars averaged 130 registered attendees.
- Webinars will be enduring content available for a minimum of six months to ASLMS members through the new ASLMS Online Learning Center.