Welcome to the 2017 APA Annual Meeting submission site!
The 2017 APA Annual Meeting submission site is currently open for New Research and Young Investigator's New Research posters ONLY. All submissions must be finalized and submitted by December 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
To begin, click on the link below.
Once you've created your profile and entered your submission you will be emailed your username and password along with a link to access the following agreements:
- Financial Disclosure
- On Demand Form
- Presenter Release
- Registration Acknowledgement
Important information for successful submission:1. The submitted abstract(s) will be graded for the 2017 APA Annual Meeting, May 20–24, 2017 in San Diego, CA.
2. For guidelines and examples of abstracts, please visit http://www.psychiatry.org/
3. Acceptable browsers: Windows and MAC PCs: Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera; Windows PC: IE 9. Other browsers may be incompatible.
4. Only the director or chair of a submission will be able to submit. If you are submitting on behalf of a director or chair you will need to obtain his or her login credentials
5. Email correspondence with the Office of Scientific Programs will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you are able to receive emails from this address before submitting your presentation.