Welcome to the AMIA 2020 Virtual Annual Symposium Digital Collection!
DIGITAL COLLECTION PURCHASING OPTIONS
-- If you have not purchased the Digital Collection, please click here to purchase and gain access to the collection.
-- If you registered as a Live Virtual attendee for the AMIA 2020 Virtual Annual Symposium and would like to upgrade to gain access to the digital collection, enter into the Attendee Service Center using your AMIA login credentials and click on Registration Upgrade. If you have forgotten your AMIA password, please click the Help Desk tab above.
-- If you have already registered as a Virtual Plus attendee, please click on the Attendee tab above to login to the Attendee Service Center. You will use your AMIA login credentials. If you have forgotten your AMIA password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Collection Highlights
- More than 250 hours of informatics presentations from AMIA’s signature conference – the largest informatics meeting worldwide.
- 111 Scientific Sessions, 26 Workshops, nearly 350 Posters
- Keynote presentations: Ruha Benjamin of Princeton University and Joshua Denny of All of Us Research Program
- Special Fireside Chat with Anthony Fauci, NIAID, and Patti Brennan, NLM Director
- Hot topics: Biomedical Informatics Year in Review; COVID-19; Telehealth; Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Social Determinants of Health
- CME and CNE Credit
- Full access to the recordings of all sessions remain available through November 17, 2021.
The AMIA 2020 Digital Collection product contains nearly every workshop and session presented—however there are 3 sessions that are not included due to technical problems.