Hotel and TravelThe AAOE 2024 Annual Conference is taking place at the Hyatt Regency Chicago!
151 East Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: (312) 565-1234
Offering an energetic, urban retreat near Navy Pier, Hyatt Regency Chicago features the most hotel rooms and largest selection of meeting space in downtown Chicago. The gateway to the city's top attractions, you can walk to Millennium Park, or shop Magnificent Mile.
AAOE has reserved a room block with discounted rates starting at $219 for conference attendees at the Hyatt Regency. To book your hotel room please register for the 2024 AAOE Annual Conference. Attendees can book their rooms now; exhibitors will be able to book after exhibitor staff registration opens by the end of January. After you register for the 2024 AAOE Annual Conference you will be provided with a link to "book housing" in your confirmation email.
- Valet parking: $79/overnight
- Self parking: A number of self-parking options are available nearby, the closest being 111 East Wacker. Please visit individual websites for pricing and availability.
- Twenty percent discount on Valet Parking in hotel garage for guests in AAOE room block. Limit one car per room.
- Hyatt Regency Chicago does not offer a shuttle from O'Hare International Airport or Chicago Midway International Airport. However, Go Airport Express is an easy, affordable shuttle option from either airport to the hotel. Pricing for a trip from O'Hare starts at $88.23. Pricing for a trip from Midway starts at $62.79.
- Located across the Chicago river from Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago Water Taxi offers rides, access to Ogilvie Transportation Center, Union Station, Willis Tower, Chicago Riverwalk, Chinatown, and more via the city's waterways.
- Several national companies provide car rental service at the O'Hare International Airport and Midway International Airport including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National, and Thrift Car Rental.
- If you want to explore Chicago by bike, stop by the conveniently located Divvy station at Stetson Ave. and South Water Street and enjoy 24-hours of unlimited 30-minute rides for $9.95 per day.
- Ogilvy Transportation Center: 1 mile
- Chicago Union Station: 2 miles
- Greyhound Bus Terminal: 2 miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport: 13 miles
- O'Hare International Airport: 17 miles
- CTA Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Red Lines
- Michigan & East Waker bus stop > Access to Navy Pier, North Avenue Beach, Lincoln Park Zoo, Blue Island, United Center, Museum Campus.
Visit Chicago!Make your trip to Chicago memorable! During your downtime, we encourage you to visit Chicago's many museums, tours and other attractions as well as find some unique restaurant gems. Check out these sites for ideas to get you started: Visit Chicago and Trip Advisor Chicago.
Concerned about your safety? We are too! Please review some of these articles regarding safety in the area.
Must-See Sites & Food