Hotel and Travel
The AAOE 2022 Annual Conference is taking place at the Hyatt Regency Chicago!
151 East Wacker Dr.
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Price: $209 per night
Comprehensively transformed and perfectly situated, Hyatt Regency Chicago Hotel is ready to exceed your expectations. Offering an energetic, urban retreat near Navy Pier, Hyatt Regency Chicago features the most hotel rooms and largest selection of meeting space in downtown Chicago. The gateway to the city's top attractions, you can walk to Millennium Park, or shop Magnificent Mile.
AAOE has reserved a room block with discounted rates starting at $209 for conference attendees at the Hyatt Regency. To book your hotel room please register for the 2022 Annual Conference.attendees can book their rooms now; exhibitors will be able to book after exhibitor staff registration opens by the end of January. After you register for the 2022 Annual Conference you will be provided with a link to "book housing".
- Valet Parking $79/overnight
- Self Parking $65/night
- Hyatt Regency Chicago does not offer a shuttle from O'Hare International Airport or Chicago Midway International Airport. However, Go Airport Express is an easy, affordable shuttle option from either airport to the hotel.
- Located across the Chicago river from Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago Water Taxi offers rides, access to Ogilvie Transportation Center, Union Station, Willis Tower, Chicago Riverwalk, Chinatown, and more via the city's waterways.
- Several national companies provide car rental service at the O'Hare International Airport an Midway International Airport including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National, and Thrift Car Rental.
- Please see this link for the rental companies' location and contact information.
- If you want to explore Chicago by bike, stop by the conveniently located Divvy station at Stetson Ave. and South Water Street and enjoy 24-hours of unlimited 30-minute rides for $9.95 per day.
- Ogilvy Transportation Center: 1 mile
- Chicago Union Station: 2 miles
- Greyhound Bus Terminal: 2 miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport: 13 miles
- O'Hare International Airport: 17 miles
- CTA Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Red Lines
- Michigan & East Waker bus stop > Access to Navy Pier, North Avenue Beach, Lincoln Park Zoo, Blue Island, United Center, Museum Campus.