Knowledge is Power!
Knowledge is power! Professional staff can earn CEUs for attending approved educational sessions at AAOE’s 2022 Annual Conference. Sessions are open to members and nonmembers.
Looking to earn CEUs? Let AAOE know which ones you want a certificate for by filling out this Attendee CEU form!
Educational sessions at AAOE's 2022 Annual Conference are approved for CEUs by the following organizations.
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 12 hours continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
|Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer (BOCATC)
AAOE is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. The AAOE Annual Conference has been approved for 12 credits.
|Continuing Medical Education (CME)
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine and the Orthopedic Shoulder and Elbow Foundation. The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may receive continuing education credit for this educational activity as the ANCC accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ through its reciprocity agreement.
The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
|Healthcare Billing and Management Association (HBMA)
This event has been approved by the Healthcare Billing and Management Association (HBMA) for credit toward attaining or maintaining your Certified Healthcare Billing and Management Executive credential (CHBME) as a Non-HBMA Sponsored event.
- Managing Physicians
- Hospital Administrators
- Professional Staff
- Practice Leaders
- Athletic Trainers
- Industry Partners
Following the conclusion of participating in this activity, learners should be able to:
- Integrate new orthopedic practice management techniques and strategies into their practices.
- Analyze practice management policies needed to promote efficient business practices.
- Compare and contrast available products and services to identify the most effective solutions for their practices.
- Examine the most recent changes in healthcare and the orthopedic industry that will impact their practices.
- Establish professional connections with peers in the orthopedic community.
AAOE 2022 Goals
- Business Development
- Understand and assess if different lines of business could work for one’s practice, including alternative therapies or increased accessibility.
- Build and manage an effective compliance program based on the latest industry requirements and regulations.
- Customer Service
- Establish strong customer service protocols to improve patient satisfaction.
- Data Analytics
- Use data to improve satisfaction and patient outcomes, and to make strategic decisions based on benchmarking data.
- Implement strategies that will have positive impact on the practice’s bottom line.
- Human Resources
- Analyze current human resources practices and determine which should be updated, removed, or added in order to improve morale, increase patient satisfaction, or otherwise make positive changes in the practice.
- Learn about the latest industry technology and assess ways to improve your practice’s data security.
- Assess leadership tools and tactics to better manage your practice’s staff, improve employee engagement, and reduce turnover.
- Marketing & Communications
- Discuss different tactics for marketing, communications, and social media; including the latest tools and trends.
- Understand ways to improve your practice’s workflows and efficiencies.
- Value-Based Care
- Identify and understand different payer models and assess which is best for your practice.