About the Conference
The AAOE Annual Conference is hosted by the American Alliance of Orthopaedic Executives (AAOE), an organization dedicated to providing education and resources to administrators and the staff of orthopedic practices and other musculoskeletal groups.
Who Should Attend?
For the AAOE Annual Conference, the following learning objectives have been identified:
- Implement new practice management techniques
- Generate practice management policies to promote efficient business practices
- Execute new ideas and strategies in their practice
- Compare new products and services
- Implement the latest technologies in their practice
- Interpret the most recent changes in healthcare
Additional Conference Information
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites are required.
- Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation is required.
- Program Level: Update and overview
- Delivery Method: Group-live
For additional information about AAOE, visit the AAOE website or call 800-247-9699.