Knowledge is Power!
Knowledge is power! Professional staff can earn CEUs for attending approved educational sessions at AAOE’s 2020 Virtual Annual Conference. Sessions are open to members and nonmembers.
Educational sessions at AAOE's 2020 Virtual Annual Conference are approved for CEUs by the following organizations.
- Managing Physicians
- Hospital Administrators
- Professional Staff
- Practice Leaders
- Athletic Trainers
At the conclusion of AAOE’s 2020 Virtual Annual Conference, attendees will learn the following, based on sessions they attend in each core function area:
- Business Development
- Understand and assess if different lines of business could work for one’s practice, including alternative therapies or increased accessibility.
- Build and manage an effective compliance program based on the latest industry requirements and regulations.
- Customer Service
- Establish strong customer service protocols to improve patient satisfaction.
- Data Analytics
- Use data to improve satisfaction and patient outcomes, and to make strategic decisions based on benchmarking data.
- Implement strategies that will have positive impact on the practice’s bottom line.
- Human Resources
- Analyze current human resources practices and determine which should be updated, removed, or added in order to improve morale, increase patient satisfaction, or otherwise make positive changes in the practice.
- Learn about the latest industry technology and assess ways to improve your practice’s data security.
- Assess leadership tools and tactics to better manage your practice’s staff, improve employee engagement, and reduce turnover.
- Marketing & Communications
- Discuss different tactics for marketing, communications, and social media; including the latest tools and trends.
- Understand ways to improve your practice’s workflows and efficiencies.
- Value-Based Care
- Identify and understand different payer models and assess which is best for your practice.