New This Year
This year's conference is better than ever! In an effort to continuously improve the attendee experience, feedback from past conferences have been used to make updates and add new features to this year's conference. Here's what's new!
- Reduced registration cost.
- Options for smaller practices to make the conference more affordable by participating in the new Hosted Buyer Program.
- Physicians can earn 8.5 CME credits in two days or 13 credits in four days. Combination discount pricing is available for administrators who bring their physicians.
- More time to talk with exhibitors.
- Ending the conference at noon on Tuesday to provide the option to get home the last day of the conference or explore Orlando.
- New Brain Breaks sessions to take time to focus on YOU.
- New members and first-time attendees are encouraged to meet at the Hive to connect with other "newbies" and volunteer leadership.
- Theme days on Sunday and Monday for fun!