You already know that at the AAOE Annual Conference you can discover peer-tested best practices, learn to innovate, and make valuable connections with other orthopaedic industry professionals and suppliers to successfully tackle the challenges and opportunities facing you and your organization. But, how do you share the value of this event with your Board or supervisor in order to help justify your attendance? Below is some helpful information.
Here are things to consider to justify the travel and training expense:
- Focus on what you will specifically bring back to the organization as return for the investment.
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation and Q&A to your colleagues to share what you learned.
- Share the speaker handouts with your colleagues. As an attendee, you have unlimited access to materials posted by speakers.
- Be ready with a plan that shows who will cover for you while you are attending the conference.
- Be sure to check out the registration rates page where all the various rates are listed to see if you qualify for any of the lower rates or discounts.
IRS Per Diem Guidelines