About the Conference
The AAOE Annual Conference is hosted by the American Alliance of Orthopaedic Executives (AAOE), an organization dedicated to providing education and resources to orthopaedic practice executives and their staff.
Who Should Attend?
- Practice and hospital administrators
- Athletic Trainers
For the AAOE Annual Conference, the following learning objectives have been identified:
- Implement new practice management techniques
- Generate practice management policies to promote efficient business practices
- Execute new ideas and strategies in their practice
- Compare new products and services
- Implement the latest technologies in their practice
- Interpret the most recent changes in healthcare
Additional Conference Information
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites are required.
- Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation is required.
- Program Level: Update and overview
- Delivery Method: Group-live
For additional information about AAOE, visit www.aaoe.net/join or call 800-247-9699.