About the Conference
The AAOE Annual Conference is hosted by the American Association of Orthopaedic Executives (AAOE), an organization dedicated to providing education and resources to orthopaedic practice executives and their staff.
Who Should Attend?
Practice and hospital administrators
For the AAOE Annual Conference, the following learning objectives have been identified:
- Implement new practice management techniques
- Generate practice management policies to promote efficient business practices
- Execute new ideas and strategies in their practice
- Compare new products and services
- Implement the latest technologies in their practice
- Interpret the most recent changes in healthcare
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to AAOE at firstname.lastname@example.org and are subject to the following:
- Cancellations received before May 12, 2016, will be granted less a $100 processing fee.
- No refunds or credits will be issued after May 12, 2016.
Additional Conference Information
Prerequisites: No prerequisites are required.
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation is required.
Program Level: Update and overview
Delivery Method: Group-live
For additional information about AAOE, visit www.aaoe.net/join or call 800-247-9699.