The Cattle Raisers Convention and Expo is open to all ranchers, landowners, and allied industry personnel.
Once registered you will receive a bar code that will be scanned at the event and you will be given your badge on-site. All badge pickup points and general onsite registration will be located at the Fort Worth Convention Center in downtown Fort Worth, Texas.
You may register individuals, groups and students online. If you require a paper registration form, please contact our office at 817-332-7064 or email@example.com.
If you are paying by check you can still register online. Simply select the “Check” payment method and an invoice will be emailed to you.
Based upon attendee input and growth of the Cattle Raisers Convention we have made several changes to the registration process:
- Meal tickets are not included in Friday-only or Saturday-only packages. See registration options for more details.
- School and Convention programs are now open to all attendees. You will no longer be required to register for School programs separate from Convention. School attendees may attend all convention programs and convention attendees may attend all school programs.
- To ensure your registration is received and entered accurately, all registration is now online. You may register individuals, groups and students online. If you require a paper registration form, please contact our office at 817-332-7064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees may register for convention by selecting one of three options:
- Full Registration: Includes all convention events, dinners, and social functions. If you select this option, you will not need to purchase any additional tickets.
- Daily Registration: Includes all convention programs for either Friday or Saturday.
- Individual Tickets: You may purchase individual tickets to ticketed events such as lunches or the Cattle Raisers Dinner and Dance.
TSCRA Member Discount: TSCRA members will receive discounted pricing on Full or Daily Registrations. Discounts will be applied when registering online. Non-members will be charged an additional $50 per Full or Daily Registration.
Group Discounts: For groups of three or more people, an additional 10% discount will be applied starting with the third registrant.
Student Discounts: Students 18 and under will receive 50% off the selected registration options. Students 19 and over will receive 25% off the selected registration options.
Exhibitors: Please contact your booth coordinator for registration information. Please do not register with the attendee form.