Hosted Buyer Program
Be Our Guest!
What are the Benefits?
The NCBMP Hosted Buyer Program will provide the following amenities and benefits for meeting planners:
- A unique, relaxed environment for empowered industry professionals
- Networking with professionals who plan meetings and can provide insight on how their journey sharing both successes and pitfalls
- Participate in strategic sessions with other industry meeting professionals
- One-on-one meetings with executive suppliers who can highlight their destinations and share concessions specifically extended to NCBMP members during the conference or at the NCBMP Business Exchange.
- Engage in an exclusive “VIP” breakfast, designed for planners only to allow you free time to network with meeting executives who face the same challenges and concerns, as you.
The potential to receive complimentary registration, air-fare, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and the opportunity to receive up to an additional $500.00 during the overall conference.
What are the Requirements?
What is the Process?
- The meeting planning professional must have planned or executed a meeting within the last 12 months and can provide details regarding the meeting along with their application.
- A meeting which will take place in a destination within the next 36 months.
- Applicants are required to participate in the “VIP Program” and the “Business Exchange”.
- Applicants are required to arrive by Wednesday, November 29, 2017 by 3:00 pm and depart after 11:00 am December 2, 2017.
- Special consideration will be given to first time attendees and those submitting conference RFPs.
The NCBMP Hosted Buyer Program provides a variety of options for all types of industry executives.
- The application process will close Friday, October 6, 2017.
- All participants who are not able to qualify for the programs listed below will be able to register at the early bird rate up until October 20, 2017.
Remember there are limited openings available. Click Here