Hotel & Transportation
Transportation & Housing
NBCDI’s 47th Annual Conference will take place at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
To make your reservation, call the Omni Hotel at CNN Center Reservations Desk at 1-800-843-6664. When calling, please indicate that you are attending the 47th Annual NBCDI Conference to receive the discounted rate. Click here to make your reservations using the online system. The cutoff date for reservations is Thursday, August 31, 2017. All reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center requires all reservations to be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card.
When making a reservation, be sure to obtain a confirmation number. The hotel will also send you a written confirmation. Call the hotel directly to make changes or to cancel your reservation. The listed rates below do not include room tax and service charges. Check-in begins at 3:00 PM, and checkout is at 12:00 Noon.
||Standard Room Rates:
|Omni Hotel at CNN Center
||$169 for All Room Occupancies
|100 CNN Center
||(Single, Double, Triple or Quad)
|Atlanta, GA 30303
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL) is approximately 15 minutes from the Omni Hotel at CNN Center.
The Omni Hotel at CNN Center does not provide transportation from the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, however there are several options for transportation to the hotel upon your arrival at the airport.
Options from the Airport
The Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is approximately 12 miles from the hotel.
- Taxi Service: Approximately $30 + per way
- Super Shuttle: (800) 258-3826 $16.50 one way / $29 round trip
- Atlanta Airport Transportation Connection provides round trip airport transfers for $29 per person
- Limo Service: Approximately $90 – $110 plus tax per way
- Sedan Service: Approximately $70 – $75 plus taxes and gratuities
- MARTA: Approximately $2.75 each way. Take the train north to the Five Points Station. Take the westbound train 1 stop to CNN/GWCC Station. Take the escalator or elevator up and walk through the CNN building to hotel entrance.