Why support MCN2017?
The MCN Annual Conference is the place to be for leading brands interested in the cultural and heritage sector:
- The MCN Annual Conference attracts over 600 professionals from museums, historic sites and visitor attractions that include The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Art Institute of Chicago, MoMA, Dallas Museum of Art, SFMOMA, Cleveland Museum of Art, National Gallery of Art, Smithsonian Institution, MFA Boston, LACMA, and many more.
- 13% of our attendees identify themselves as Executive Level (CIO, CTO, Director, etc.); 22% as Department Heads or Directors.
- 27% of attendees identify as emerging professionals (<5 years in the sector); 34% as mid-level (btw 5-12 years in the sector); and 39% as advanced (12 years+).
- Many of our sponsors cite many benefits to their business from attending the MCN annual conference, among them: showcase their products and services to a diversified audience of museum professionals, develop relationships with decision-makers, generate business leads, brand recognition, as well as gain insights into the museum market.
- Sponsors showcase their products and services over two full days in the Sponsor Hall where conference attendees gather for breakfast, lunch and an evening reception.
- Past sponsors include: Artstor, Axiell, Detour, Digital Transitions, Dexibit, Google, Guru, Ideum, Johns Hopkins University, Lucidea, Madpixel, MailChimp, NetX, Piction, Tessitura Network, veevart, and many more.