68th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Education Through Technology
Moscone West Convention Center * San Francisco, CA
October 3-5, 2013
You are invited to join the ASSH in advancing the specialty of hand and upper extremity care. We offer corporate visibility in areas of exhibition, program support and advertising and we look forward to working with you to create the right program to meet your organization's needs. Obtain priority placement and maximize your marketing efforts by signing up early.
Our exhibit hall is designed and promoted to complement the educational and scientific sessions offered throughout the annual meeting by enabling registrants to see, hear, examine, question and evaluate the latest developments in products, equipment and services. We value our industry friends and encourage you to download and read our 10 Commandments for ethical behavior between healthcare providers and industry.
- Check-out the exhibit hall map *
- Submit an application to exhibit online
* Online map is for viewing only and is not to scale. Request a floorplan in PDF including floorplan key showing all columns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHOW DETAILS AT-A-GLANCE:
Dates: October 3-5, 2013
Venue: Moscone West Convention Center
Location: San Francisco, CA
Estimated Professional Attendees: 2,600
Estimated Exhibitors: 115
Standard Booth Size: 10'x10'
Standard Booth Rental Fee: $3,300
Exposition Schedule (subject to change):
Move-in: Tuesday, October 1 (1:00pm - 5:00pm)
Move-in: Wednesday, October 2 (8:00am - 5:00pm)
Exhibit Hall Open: Thursday, October 3 (10:00am - 5:00pm)
Exhibit Hall Open: Friday, October 4 (9:00am - 5:00pm)
Exhibit Hall Open: Saturday, October 5 (9:00am - 12:00pm)
Move-out/Dismantle: Saturday, October 5 (12:00pm - 6:00pm)
Exhibition Categories: Audiovisual, Bone growth stimulators, Casting supplies and equipment, Computers (software or hardware), Devices, Diagnostic equipment, Electronic Medical Records, Implants, Internet / Web Services, Lifestyle/luxury, Loupes, Medical supplies, Muscle stimulators/massagers, Non-Profit/Association/Foundation, Pharmaceuticals, Physician recruitment, Practice management, Prostheses, Publications, Rehabilitation services and/or exercise equipment, Soft goods (support), Surgical equipment, Surgical instruments and supplies, Video and camera systems, X-ray, and Other.
Island Discount: Take $200 discount per 10'x10' occupied. For example, a 20'x20' island is $13,200 with discount.
BOOTH FEES INCLUDE:
- Standard 8' high draped back wall and 3' draped side rails
- 7"x44" ID sign listing company name and booth number
- Company name listed on preliminary/final programs, conference website and the mobile meetings app
- (1) set of pre-registered attendee labels, by request (mailed six weeks out from meeting)
- 3 exhibit personnel badges per 100 sq. ft.
- Access to general scientific sessions for registered booth personnel
- Complimentary boxed lunch for exhibit staff on Thursday and Friday
- (1) post-registration attendee list
- (1) priority point towards next year's placement in the exhibit hall
THE ASSH EXHIBITOR EXPERIENCE:
- Enjoy 2.5 exhibition days featuring beverage breaks and boxed lunches in the exhibit hall.
- Pre-show marketing to registered attendees using complimentary set of mailing labels.
- FREE listing in the New Product Showcase to highlight your new products and services.
- Qualified audience that treats the entire spectrum of hand and upper extremity care including: hand, wrist, forearm, elbow and shoulder.
- Unique opportunity to reach over 2,600 professional attendees specializing in hand, orthopedic, and plastic surgery specialties.
- Network with important decision makers who are in search of new and innovative goods, services and initiatives to run a better equipped practice.
- Create a presence at the most respected hand conference in the country.
- Average of 3-5 hours spent in exhibit hall.
- 75% of all attendees have buying power or influence buying decisions.
- Over half of all attendees indicate an intent to purchase or research new products in the exhibit hall.
- Exhibit hall and industry workshops are ranked in the top 5 values of the annual meeting in addition to networking, CME, and keynote lectures.
- 90% of attendees participate in the show to connect with other members and suppliers to exchange ideas.
- 87% of attendees participate to learn about new developments in research/techniques.
Click here to download a copy of the Exhibitor Services Kit.
Click here to download a copy of the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations.
Exhibitors may cancel or downsize their exhibit space and receive a full refund, less a $150 administrative fee, of all space payments on returned space providing that written notification of such cancellation or downsizing is received by the Society on or before January 31, 2013. In the event written notification of cancellation or downsizing is received between February 1 and March 18, Exhibitor shall be entitled to a refund of 50% of booth fees already paid. In the event written notice of cancellation is received by the Society between March 19 and June 10, Exhibitor shall be entitled to a refund of 10% of exhibit space fees already paid. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS OF EXHIBIT SPACE FEES FOR CANCELLATIONS OR DOWNSIZING THAT OCCURS AFTER JUNE 10, 2013.
The ASSH is happy to announce that Freeman has been selected as the Official Show Contractor for the 2013 Annual Meeting & Exposition. Once your booth has been assigned you will receive a welcome notification from Freeman (starting at the end of July).
Freeman is the premier provider of integrated services for face-to-face marketing events, including expositions, conventions, corporate events, and exhibits of all sizes. Founded in 1927, the company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in 40 cities across North America. Freeman produces over 4,000 trade shows annually, including 54% of the 250 largest U.S. trade shows, and over 11,000 other special events worldwide. Freeman has the ability to assist customers in all aspects of the trade show process, from set-up to take-down and everything in between. An employee-owned company, Freeman places an emphasis on respect for people, providing unparalleled customer service. Freeman has received numerous awards for excellence in the trade show industry. For more information visit www.freemanco.com.
Need more information before you can make a decision? Let us know what questions you have by emailing email@example.com or calling (312) 880-1900.