The AAOE 2018 Annual Conference schedule is packed with educational sessions, networking, and events to ensure your conference experience is one you will not forget!
The conference includes:
500+ orthopaedic management professionals
70+ educational sessions covering various topic areas important for orthopaedic practice management.
3-hour pre-conference sessions to dig into topics affecting practice professionals - including a FREE one with information about AAOE's new data warehouse.
9+ hours to connect with peers during networking events.
5+ hours of dedicated time in the Exhibit Hall to connect with exhibitor representatives.
100+ exhibiting companies.
NEW This Year!
- Reduced registration cost.
- Options for smaller practices to make the conference more affordable by participating in the new Hosted Buyer's Program.
- More time to talk with exhibitors.
- Ending the conference at noon on Tuesday to provide the option to get home the last day of the conference or explore Orlando.
- New Brain Breaks sessions to take time to focus on YOU.
- New members and first-time attendees are encouraged to meet at the Hive to connect with other "newbies" and volunteer leadership.
- Theme days on Sunday and Monday for fun!