Attend our CME Weekend and earn educational credit
Are you a managing physician at a hospital, private practice, or community clinic? If you’re established in your role and want to freshen your skills, register now for our CME Weekend.
These educational sessions are also great for ortho physicians in the early stages of their careers. If you want to prepare for career advancement and promotions related to the business of healthcare, you’ll get the nuts and bolts, strategies, and latest industry buzz.
CEUs are recognized by:
Pricing and Combination Discounts
Take what you learn back to your practice and put it into action! Download the CME Weekend mailer for more details. Choose from these formats:
- American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE)
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Healthcare Billing and Management Association (HBMA)
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
Physicians who can only stay for the weekend pay just $245.
- CME Weekend: Earn up to 8.5 credits
Choose from 17 educational sessions
- Full Conference: Earn up to 13 credits
Choose from 11 additional sessions
Combination pricing is available for non-physician AAOE members who can attend with one physician for just $300 more.
For AAOE Members:
- One member administrator: $595
- One member administrator AND one physician: $895
Full list of sessions
Here is the full list of all sessions at the conference approved for CMEs.
Saturday, April 14, 2018
9:00 a.m. to noon
- One non-member administrator: $1095
- One non-member administrator AND one physician: $1095
1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Improving Quality of Care Through the Collection and Use of Satisfaction, Outcome, and Quality Data: Introducing the AAOE Data Warehouse
2:45 to 4:15 p.m.
- Five New Approaches to Maximize Physician Engagement and Drive Clinical Integration Success
- The "F" Word of Healthcare and How Our Perceptions Influence Day-to-Day Practice Management Operations
- Tired of Going Through the Budgeting Motions? Be Productive With a Strategic Planning Model!
Sunday, April 15, 2018
8:00 to 9:00 a.m.
- EM Documentation Ortho Style: What Does a 99204 vs. 99203 Really Look Like and Where Does a 99214 vs. 99213 Fall Into All of This?
- From Staff Management to Staff Coaching: Unleashing Your Staff's Potential With Powerful Questions and Crucial Conversations
- OIG Compliance Plans, Part 1: Building an Effective OIG Compliance Plan
- Strategies for Hospital Relationships: Do You Cooperate, Compete, or Combine?
- Innovative Strategies and Network Management Lead to Bundled Payment Success
1:15 to 2:15 p.m.
- Project Planning and Execution Tools for New Service Lines, Ancillaries, and Major Initiatives
- Stump the Lawyer: Pricing, Establishing Fees, Discounts, Out-of-Network Arrangements, and Other Questions
2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Business Owner: Are You Delegating or Abdicating?
- Disrupting the Orthopaedic Healthcare Deliverary Model
- Herding Cats Inclusively: Lessons in Physician Leadership, Round 2
Monday, April 16, 2018
9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
- A Case Study in Orthopaedic Chart Reviews
- Compliance in a Connected World: A Guide to Engaging With Patients Online for Today's Healthcare Leader
- What Sets Successful Leaders Apart
3:00 to 4:30 p.m.
- At the Intersection of Culture and Strategy
- Clinical Models for Orthopaedic Value-Based Care: What You Need to Know
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
8:00 to 9:00 a.m.
- "Can We Talk?" Physician Communication and Mentoring With Management, Staff, and Other Providers
- Excellence in Physical Therapy: The Secret to Expanding and Branding Your Core Orthopaedic Practice
- Gems of Management
- Regulatory Risk Areas Facing Orthopaedic Practices in 2018
9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
- Considerations for an Outpatient Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- How to Develop Effective Physician Leaders
- Managing Your Revenue Cycle: What You Need to Know
To view session and speaker details, see the full schedule by clicking here.
- Patient Engagement Meets Practice Efficiency: Conflict or Synergy?
- Physician Burnout: Signs, Challenges, and Solutions!
Already registered? Add these sessions to your personalized agenda in the Attendee Service Center.